Friday, September 25, 2015

robotics suck

I don't like robotics at all and not as much fun as I thought it was going to be. It's too complicated and annoying. We spent like 15 minutes building one rail thing that was supposed to be the base of the car. No matter how much I twisted the screw it'd still be a little lose. I don't like robotics at all because I already know that if im having trouble with screws, I won't even be able to make it drive. Plus this is useless for me because if I decide to go to college, i'm not going to Tri-C.

This week's robotics class was better because now we know what were doing. Last week we had missing parts and the Tri-C teacher that was supposed to be helping us wasn't really helping. Since we finally got one of the motors we needed, we were actually able to make progress. I already know that once we get to the tech stuff of the car, this class will be a pain.

1 comment:

  1. But even if you don't decide to go to Tri-C, the college credits that you accumulate during the Robotics course will transfer.

    I received credit for Psychology 101 while I was in high school from West Virginia State University. I didn't go to that school and I didn't study psychology in college, but I still received college credits that counted towards my overall transcript.

    - Gill

    ReplyDelete